SimpleBot Version 3.0.0 is finally out! Please enjoy your easy access to proxies and more!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client stuck "Connecting to server..." on logon
Exclamation 
Java version:
Code:
java version "1.8.0_251"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.251-b08, mixed mode)
SimpleBot version: I'm not sure - whatever the latest one is. I think it's 3.6.0?
Server Name: Zenyte
Operating System: Windows 10 1909, 64-bit
Script used: None - just entered my credentials to Simplebot API, then went to the login screen.
Steps to reproduce: Either from launching the simplebot-launcher.jar directly or via CMD, when trying to click the "Login" button, I get stuck on "Connecting to server..." when trying to launch the Zenyte client. I can successfully login to the other servers fine (but obviously can't run scripts, due to my non-rank). I can login fine with the official Zenyte client, just not the one that is provided by Simplebot.

Here is a log from the Command Prompt, but I don't think it has anything helpful:
Code:
C:\Users\natef>java -jar simplebot-launcher.jar -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:+UseParallelGC
Launch second screen, login is good!
Selected to launch: zenyte
java -ea -cp "C:\Users\natef\.simplebot\assets\zenyte\simplebot-api.jar";"C:\Users\natef\.simplebot\assets\zenyte\simplebot-framework.jar";"C:\Users\natef\.simplebot\assets\zenyte\zenyte-client.jar" simple.Loader --developer-mode

C:\Users\natef>pause

Screenshot:
[Image: El82VbV.png]

Edit: Forgot to add, I've re-installed Java 3 times, cleared the cache for anything RS/RSPS related.
Same issue here.
I've released a new server name inside of the launcher called 'ZenyteSafeMode`, please try using this client but keep in mind certain features have been removed as it is a safe-mode of the client. Moste notably, the proxy system.
(05-11-2020, 07:32 PM)Reminisce Wrote: I've released a new server name inside of the launcher called 'ZenyteSafeMode`, please try using this client but keep in mind certain features have been removed as it is a safe-mode of the client. Moste notably, the proxy system.

You're the man, I appreciate the effort. Just tried, but nothing. I'd take a screenshot, but it's going to be the same as above.

Here's the CMD:
Code:
C:\Users\natef>java -jar simplebot-launcher.jar -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:+UseParallelGC
Launch second screen, login is good!
Selected to launch: zenytesafemode
java -ea -cp "C:\Users\natef\.simplebot\assets\zenytesafemode\simplebot-api.jar";"C:\Users\natef\.simplebot\assets\zenytesafemode\simplebot-framework.jar";"C:\Users\natef\.simplebot\assets\zenytesafemode\zenytesafemode-client.jar" simple.Loader --developer-mode

C:\Users\natef>pause

Going to downgrade JRE to 8u241 and see if that does anything.

Uninstalled 251, including Java cache, installed 8u241, same thing. Not really sure where to go from here. I'll try rebooting again for the hell of it.
I tried installing 251 64 bit, as well as 32 bit to no avail. I've tried almost everything I could think of, including uninstalling Windows updates and updating my GPU drivers. Not really sure what to do next.
Same issue.
I resolved this issue by running NORDVPN. It must have been a network issue, so try using a VPN or proxy, if you have one.