Sign in to follow this  
Reminisce

[Release] ALORA IS FINALLY HERE!

Hello Simplebotter!

Today is an amazing day for all of you! Alora is officially here and is free for all users to use!

Now there are a few reasons why Alora is currently unrestricted, currently there are a ton of bugs with the client, Alora's runelite is super janky and is nothing close to an official runelite. Thus, there are bugs which is what this release is for. Alora will be free for a while but please report all of your bugs with it directly on the forums.

Now tell your family and friends about this and lets get some bots and scripts up for Alora!

NOTE: To run Alora select 2010 mode and HD Graphics.

Report bugs here: https://simplebot.org/forums/index.php?/bug-tracker/

Happy botting!

• Like 1

If you're getting a black screen when loading alora, please run their official client at least once, before running simplebot!

• Like 1

#SIMPLEBOT ON MY CHEST

For any request / issues please add my discord: 

Loreen#4582

10 hours ago, Reminisce said:

If you're getting a black screen when loading alora, please run their official client at least once, before running simplebot!

I did, then I played for around 5 mins to make sure.

Went back to SIMPLEBOT, It launches, I log in fine and then it's stuck when I click

"Click here to play" and freeze.

This is my first attempt at the bot, I can't say it worked before.

BUT, I can say I that vitality works fine. Tested just to see if i wasn't doing a whole thing wrong.

Confirm only ALORA does that. 

Edit : Tried 07SD, 07HD, 10SD, 10HD

none work. I head in game sounds for like a split second after clicking "Click here to play" and then freeze.

Edited by AnNyeong

I'm able to get in after a couple of tries but why is all the scripts broken? Like none of them works.

2 hours ago, AnNyeong said:

I did, then I played for around 5 mins to make sure.

Went back to SIMPLEBOT, It launches, I log in fine and then it's stuck when I click

"Click here to play" and freeze.

This is my first attempt at the bot, I can't say it worked before.

BUT, I can say I that vitality works fine. Tested just to see if i wasn't doing a whole thing wrong.

Confirm only ALORA does that. 

Edit : Tried 07SD, 07HD, 10SD, 10HD

none work. I head in game sounds for like a split second after clicking "Click here to play" and then freeze.

Disable all of your plugins except for simplebot.

1 hour ago, stinkyman said:

I'm able to get in after a couple of tries but why is all the scripts broken? Like none of them works.

Scripters have to release some scripts for alora first.

Thanks for the release! Better get on it I guess. Ill release when I can baby's taking over atm but be back soon 

Edited by Hype Train

19 hours ago, Hype Train said:

Thanks for the release! Better get on it I guess. Ill release when I can baby's taking over atm but be back soon 

Hype!!!! Can't wait