Sign in to follow this  
Reminisce

[Vitality] [Free] Vitality is now FREE TO BOT ON!

I really think only the basic scripts (non money makers) should be public access with no ranks. 

By having no ranks it makes a lot of methods less viable due to it being over crowded, as well as Staff drop the ban hammer on areas.

EG- Slayer script. I managed to get 5 accounts within the first day of release to 99, after more people botted it, the method is no longer viable due to being camped by bots in every location. Staff know this and just ban people even if you AFK it.

1 hour ago, Kurion said:

I really think only the basic scripts (non money makers) should be public access with no ranks. 

By having no ranks it makes a lot of methods less viable due to it being over crowded, as well as Staff drop the ban hammer on areas.

EG- Slayer script. I managed to get 5 accounts within the first day of release to 99, after more people botted it, the method is no longer viable due to being camped by bots in every location. Staff know this and just ban people even if you AFK it.

The slayer script probably should go premium so people don't abuse it yeah

For any request / issues please add my discord: 

Loreen#4582

Posted (edited)

now i get the script selection thingy when before i didn't,but whenever i try to run a script it logs me out and says you need sponsor or vip+ to bot on this server,any idea?

WlnQg24.png

Edited by BojackBepop
screenshot

1 hour ago, BojackBepop said:

now i get the script selection thingy when before i didn't,but whenever i try to run a script it logs me out and says you need sponsor or vip+ to bot on this server,any idea?

WlnQg24.png

^ happening to me aswell.

56 minutes ago, static said:

^ happening to me aswell.

Same issue here. Hopefully gets sorted soon

5 hours ago, trester said:

So what are you waiting for???

5 hours ago, Reminisce said:

So what are you waiting for???

10 hours ago, trester said:

I would buy it...

it’s a really good script, just think the method has been killed by making it public release.

it was abused too early and now staff monitor the places 24/7.

you almost need to remove it for 3/4 days, make changes that have been said perfect it then release it premium. That way staff think it’s gone or people aren’t doing it, then only ones who pay get the benefit.

• Like 1