Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Reminisce

[NEW]SimpleBot Issue Tracker & Feature Request Tracker

Recommended Posts

With the rise of members we have seen an increase in feature requests and bugs with our API and client. As such we would like to make it much easier for our Developers to track these issues to make sure they don't get lose either in the comments of a forums topic or in a discord channel. To bring forth this change, we are re-introducing our very own Bug Tracker.

This issue tracker can be used to post bugs about anything simplebot related, whether it be a bug in the discord, SDN, forums, website, client or API, it's all issue tracker worthy. Not only are issues accepted here but, feature requests to any of the above are also encouraged.

Please use the link below to do as such!

https://simplebot.org/forums/index.php?/bug-tracker/

Please do not post bugs with scripts on this link, please find the scripts forums topic and post it there or contact the script writer directly!

Happy Botting!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

issue thats been discussed already with ben : constant freezing with various scripts on osps

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, jrcote said:

issue thats been discussed already with ben : constant freezing with various scripts on osps

Did you try increasing the amount of allocated RAM?

Try using this command to run your simplebot client

java -jar simplebot.jar -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:+UseParallelGC

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, trester said:

Did you try increasing the amount of allocated RAM?

Try using this command to run your simplebot client


java -jar simplebot.jar -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:+UseParallelGC

 

this fixed for me tyvm

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, trester said:

Did you try increasing the amount of allocated RAM?

Try using this command to run your simplebot client


java -jar simplebot.jar -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:+UseParallelGC

 

i will try right now, thanks. i was trying to allocate more ram to it the other day but it was giving me some issues. but it wasnt the same cmd line as this so ill try it out ❤️

EDIT: error: unable to access jarfile simplebot.jar  (same issue i was getting yesterday)

Edited by jrcote

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, jrcote said:

i will try right now, thanks. i was trying to allocate more ram to it the other day but it was giving me some issues. but it wasnt the same cmd line as this so ill try it out ❤️

EDIT: error: unable to access jarfile simplebot.jar  (same issue i was getting yesterday)

that means you are not executing the cmd command in the right folder

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, jrcote said:

i will try right now, thanks. i was trying to allocate more ram to it the other day but it was giving me some issues. but it wasnt the same cmd line as this so ill try it out ❤️

EDIT: error: unable to access jarfile simplebot.jar  (same issue i was getting yesterday)

Drag the simplebot client into your user folder in the order below

This PC > Local users > "your user" drag simplebot folder into your user folder and run the command, should be good to go. here is a gif below if not explained properly.

https://gyazo.com/ca922588aebbd99fdbd7bfd4eb5f6187

If still does not work, rename the simplebot.launcher to just "simplebot" hope this helps.

 

Edited by CryptoScape

BvCiHH7.gif

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, CryptoScape said:

Drag the simplebot client into your user folder in the order below

This PC > Local users > "your user" drag simplebot folder into your user folder and run the command, should be good to go. here is a gif below if not explained properly.

https://gyazo.com/ca922588aebbd99fdbd7bfd4eb5f6187

 

 

got it thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

We have now released our own Bug Tracker. we are able to track bugs easier via the new one :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

WHAT IS SIMPLEBOT?

SimpleBot is a Runescape Private Server Bot provider which supports servers that use Rune-Lite as a client.

REGULAR SIMPLEBOT CLIENT UPDATES

Our developers are the most active of any RSPS bot developers, we're adding new features and keeping it updated constantly.

SIMPLEBOT API

Our powerful API allows scripters to create the most advanced scripts available on the market.

×
×
  • Create New...